In our auctions you can now find vehicles from selected, renowned sellers even more quickly: we use the “BCA Premium Partner“ seal of quality to highlight used car partners with whom we have worked with successfully for many years. These primarily include strategic partners from the automobile trade and fleet operators, which fulfil our high demands when it comes to outstanding vehicle quality.
So make sure you look for this message now in our auctions:
Highlighted for you:
Trade prices in line with the market
Thanks to our close cooperation with strategic sellers, BCA Premium Partner vehicles 'roll’ into our online and local auctions with realistic price expectations. The ideal conditions for effective buying.
Are you a national buyer? All vehicle documents will be automatically sent to you immediately after receipt of payment by express post.
Are you a buyer from an EU country (intra-community delivery)? In this case, you will receive the vehicle documents after we have received payment AND confirmation that the vehicles have arrived at the headquarters of the company.
Are you a buyer from outside the EU? As you will need the vehicle documents when you cross the border, you will be given them when you collect the vehicle from the BCA branch office.
This will ensure long waiting times are avoided so that you can resell the car you have purchased as quickly as possible.
How can you find BCA Premium Partner vehicles online?
You want to start searching actively? Then proceed as follows:
- In the online vehicle search area, all BCA Premium Partner vehicles are flagged with a red “P“ on the photo:
- In the vehicle search area you can filter the results to show only Premium Partner vehicles via "Vehicle source" on the left:
- In the detailed view of the vehicle you will see: “Vehicle source: Premium Partner“.
You should also start making use of the strengths of the market leader:
- BCA brings the largest number of buyers and sellers of used vehicles together.
- BCA offers the largest variety of vehicles in the sector.
- BCA organises the largest number of online and local auctions.
- BCA has auction centres in all important metropolitan areas.
As soon as you have registered with BCA Germany, you can take part in the bidding – onsite or online.
Not yet registered?
Have you already registered?